It is the policy of Bluemoon International School that our service is open to all families in our community. We are committed to operating open and fair Admissions Procedures.
- Each child must be at least 6 months years when starting at the service Parents seeking to secure a place for their child must complete an enrollment form.
- A completed enrollment form must be lodged with the service prior to the child attending the service
- Children will be admitted on a ‘first come first served’ basis, following submission of the enrollment form.
- If there are no remaining places a waiting list will be drawn up.
- Referrals from family support services will be accepted provided there is a place available.