TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the comfort and enjoyment of all our children we ask all families to adhere to our simple rules of play.
Parents & Guardians MUST:
Your child is free to play in the outdoor area before and after his session in the Sensory Room. Parent’s must however ensure the following rules are followed If your child uses our outdoor area:
- Remain on the premises at all times.
- Please monitor him/her to ensure he/she is capable of using the outdoor equipment safely.
- Know where their child is at all times and also ensure the child is able to locate them at all times in the outdoor area
- Parents & Guardians know their child’s capabilities best, so they should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this. For the safety of other children, the management reserve the right to remove unruly children from the centre.
- Management also reserve the right to refuse admission.
We further require at least one adult for every child using our outdoor area to ensure an appropriate level of supervision is maintained.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Bluemoon does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children unless they are officially enrolled into Aftercare. Aftercare runs from 12:300pm to 5:30pm every Monday to Friday. There is no care on the weekend.
- Only children who are under 4’10 or 148cm in height may play on the jungle gym. Children over this height may be allowed to play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands prior to entering the Sensory Room.
- Jewellery and badges should be removed and kept safely by a responsible adult.
- Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses. Bluemoon can not be held responsible for any damage or loss of such articles.
- Please wear overshoes provided at the entrance before entering the indoor area.
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play area that visitors and children area using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Bluemoon recommends to parents that children wear comfortable clothing.
- Ropes and cords should not be used in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play areas.
- It is forbidden to climb on the walls or the fence
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire on school grounds
- It is not recommended that children who are feeling unwell are allowed to enter the school and under no circumstances should enter the play areas.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care at all times while in the Centre, and must maintain supervision at all times unless child is enrolled in our Aftercare program.
- If your child is enrolled into our Aftercare, please ensure that you sign him/her in and out.
- In the interests of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked /wiped up as soon as possible. Please report any spillages to a member of staff who will be happy to clean the area.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, please use it before you enter the indoor area.
- Report ALL accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurence. These will be logged and are an important part of Bluemoon ongoing commitment to providing safe play and safety audits.
- All damages to Bluemoon property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the dedicated baby changing room, ensuring nappies are placed in the correct bins provided.
- Report any behavioural concerns of Bluemoon pupils to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
Sensory Room Rules
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when in the Sensory Room.
- The Sensory Room is a quiet and relaxing environment, so everyone who enters the room must respect this and be as quiet as possible.
- No food or drink can be taken into the sensory room.
- All sensory room equipment must remain in the room at all times.
- A maximum of 5 children are to be in the Sensory Room at one time. No parents allowed in the Sensory Room.
- Bluemoon team supervise the play equipment maintenance and help maximise both your children’s and your enjoyment from the play experience, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the centre, Bluemoon International School cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.